Rank Your YouTube Channel And Generate Traffic To Your Products, Affiliate Products, And More With This 8 Part Video Course
Imagine if you could build sustainable recurring traffic from your YouTube channel to your products and services. While your competitors are spending hours or days trying to figure it out, you are able to rise to the top, grow and profit. One of our secrets is simply giving Google and YouTube what they want, thus ensuring a long term strategy that lasts.
Understanding what Google wants and making sure what you do looks as natural as possible is the key strategy here. We can’t say what it is other than that, but you can even outsource this process. Once it is set up, you can let it run.
High-quality video content is based on real proven practical methods and not theory. You have a higher chance of succeeding which results in more purchases.
This video training shows you how to rank and win against even 1000’s of competitors.
Get access to this video training course immediately.
A Quick Overview Of What You’ll Discover
- Introduction to YouTube Video Traffic – We will be discussing where you need to put your 100% focus. In addition to that, we will discuss a quick overview of what’s inside this video course, so you know exactly what to expect.
- What This Is NOT – The reality is that there’s a lot of misconceptions that people have when it comes to ranking videos on YouTube or even Google.
- What Google Wants & The Strategy – Part of being able to rank on YouTube and Google is to understand what Google wants. If you can understand their vision, then you can adopt a long-term strategy for your ranking strategy.
- The Ring – Now it’s time to focus on the strategy in a very specific step-by-step plan of attack. This strategy is what we call “the ring”. To make things easier for you, you will be given a visual map of what this looks like in practical terms.
- How To Automate The Ring – You can imagine how tedious and overwhelming it is to have to maintain the ring, much less get it set up yourself. Yes, getting good rankings is not an easy shortcut by any means. Lucky for you – there is a way to automate it once you have set things up.
- Account Creation – In order to set up the ring, you need to be able to apply best practices in terms of creating accounts. Fortunately for you, we have been creating accounts that have been successful and have failed at the same time, so we are able to share with you what has worked for us. Believe it or not, if you don’t follow these best practices, some of your accounts can potentially be removed or banned by these big platforms.
- Outsourcing – Creating a ring is very time-consuming. It can take a week or two for someone who’s never done this before, so finding somebody who has done this before and has done very effectively is crucial if you want to focus on the other parts of your business.
- Testing – Whether you created the ring yourself or hired someone to do it, testing it is very important. We will show you exactly how you should test the ring to make sure that it actually works. If you can simply watch a video, watch over my shoulder step-by-step and click by click, then you should have no problem at all setting up this system and start receiving traffic.
- Plus a whole lot more…