Discover The Best Way To Lock Down And Secure Your WordPress Site… Even If You Know Nothing Whatsoever About Security
In a recent study done by Sucuri, around 90% of all the hacked content management systems that they investigated and helped fix in 2018 were WordPress sites.
If you rely on your website for your business – whether that means for marketing purposes, business operations, or anything important – protecting your asset is crucial. If you haven’t done it yet, then you need to do it.
Just like offline businesses – thieves can break into your business. Except when it comes to online security – you may not even know that there’s an intruder in your site or using your site until sometimes months or years later. This is why it’s essential to be proactive.
Note: WordPress sites don’t get hacked because of WordPress original code, but due to backdoors from 3rd party code. But what do backdoors mean? If you’re not tech-savvy, what are some quick and easy ways to secure your WordPress website safely?
A high-quality video course shows you how to secure your WordPress pages step-by-step and click-by-click.
A Quick Overview Of What You’ll Discover
- Introduction to WP Security – A bird’s eye view of the course and how it is laid out. More importantly – what you need to get started.
- Backdoors – Understanding how back doors open up to allow a hacker into your website is crucial
- WordPress Hosting – Believe it or not, your web hosting plays a crucial part in your word press site security. We will dive into why that is the case and how you can use that to your advantage
- Protect WP-Admin – The reason why you want to do this is simply that the way people often get into your site is by trying to brute force their way into your login page.
- Different Security Plugins – The question is which one of them is going to protect you from all the various forms of attack.
- 2-Step Authorization Plugins – Another line of defense is to protect your login page from a two-step authorization process.
- Protecting Files – Another line of the fence is to protect your files such as your images, your other media files, and more. Know what we mean by protecting your data is to protect them from what we call hotlinking
- Password Protection – Creating a strong password may seem like common sense, you’d be surprised to know how many people do not adhere to this process. When you create your WordPress username and password, there are certain things you want to avoid using to prevent brute force attacks, and how to utilize password protection apps.
- Plus a whole lot more…