Learn How To Create Super Simple But Powerful Content For Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram With This 9 Part Step-By-Step Video Course
In order to survive in social media, you need consistent content. But not just any content will do. You need content that is engaging but catches your audience within minutes.
Content that is too long can become boring and lose your visitors’ interest and they’ll soon go to your competitors.
Problem #1 – Not everyone can create content. If you don’t have the artistic or creative ability to write content, then it doesn’t matter anymore. Now you can create simple images that are super engaging.
Problem #2 – But not everyone is a graphic artist either. What if there was a way to create daily content in less than 10 minutes? Is that even possible?
A Quick Overview Of What You’ll Discover
- Introduction To Simple Social Content – the goal here is to keep it simple but with a powerful message that will attract and engage the right audience.
- Analyze Your Audience – It’s crucial to understand your audience in a more granular viewpoint. We are going to dive into gaining a clear in-site of your audience.
- Similar Interests – Now that you have a better idea of what your audience likes and dislikes, it’s time to get a list of other topics your audience is interested in.
- Where Do They Hang Out? – We want to get a better idea of what content they engage with, what triggers them, and how they speak as well.
- Powerful Images – Finding images that are proven to work are important so that you don’t start from scratch. Find companies that have done the testing and simply mimic what they are already doing.
- Powerful Words – Images themselves can be very powerful, however, combined with some words they can be even more powerful. Discover how to find these powerful words that you can use in your own content.
- Creation Time – It’s time to put it all together using some graphics editing tools. We will show you the tools that we use and have come to love due to their simplicity.
- Organizing Your Content – Once you start creating your content, it’s important to organize it. With this method, you can easily create lots of content quickly
- Auto Scheduling – Auto scheduling your content not only makes your life a lot easier, but social media sites love it when you post on a consistent basis. But how do you do it? What tool should you use?
- Plus a whole lot more…