Discover And Learn How To Setup Engaging Online Courses
On Your WordPress Site… Starting Today
It’s a fact. Selling courses online is a great business model.
But the problem is getting your course set up and ready for consumption. There are a variety of solutions to creating a Learning environment for your customers.
These range from $97/month SaaS (Software as a Service) platforms all the way to WordPress plugins. The truth is that not everyone wants to be stuck with an online platform they don’t own.
What if there was a way to set up your online courses on your WordPress site? A site that you own?
A Quick Overview Of What You’ll Discover
- Introduction – This video will give you a bird’s eye view of the course. We’ll also discuss what you need to get started on this right away.
- The Big Problem – Did you know that the biggest problem is not getting your site set up to sell? But rather, getting your students to consume your course? We’ll discuss how you can combat this and set your course upright.
- The Experience – How your student experiences your course from start to finish is important. Thankfully, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Well, show you what has worked well for us based on decades of experience.
- WordPress LMS Plugins – Choosing the right WordPress Learning Management System (LMS) is crucial to your success.
- Recommended LMS Plugin – You’ll be given a quick overview of our recommended WordPress LMS plugin in this video.
- Consumption Boost – One of the reasons why people stop in the middle of a course – will be discussed here. You’ll also learn how to combat it.
- Engagement – It’s a known fact that people buy courses – but people will only stay engaged if done right. There are two ways to do this and we’ll talk about it here.
- Prestige And Fun – People feel more connected when they are acknowledged. We’ll discuss what studies have shown and what gives people a sense of value and prestige that will help them stay on course.
- Plus a whole lot more…