Discover How To Rank On Google Image Search Whilst Also Getting Targeted Visitors Back To Your Site
It’s nothing new that Google Image Search is a huge source of traffic of customers who may be interested in your products or services. In fact, over one-third of site visitors use Google Image Search. If you do it wrong and simply upload an image onto your website, hoping to get ranked high on Google Image Search, then think again, you won’t be as effective.
The problem is that ranking on Image Search isn’t as easy as it was back in 2005, or even 2010. On top of that, there are tons and tons of different marketing strategies out there online. Many of these work and many of them have faded away.
So what works and what doesn’t? What is a long term strategy that will work for years to come?
It’s simple. Understanding what keywords are in demand and how to properly optimize your image before you make it live is what will help Google know where to categorize your image. Methods have changed and so has the algorithm.
In this 9 Part Video Course, you will learn the most updated SEO strategies that you must do before you make your images live.
A Quick Overview Of What You’ll Discover
- Introduction To Image Search – A quick overview of what’s inside this video course, so you know exactly what to expect. You’ll also get to see everything that you need to be able to get started successfully
- Steps Checklist – the 7 steps you need in order to succeed. The best way to understand how you can rank better is to do a bit of competitive research. This will allow you to see what is working right now and why Google may be ranking certain videos over others.
- Wrapping Content – One mistake many people make is uploading images to blog posts that have little to do with the content. Instead of deciding what you think will work, why not use what is already working?
- File Format – How do you retain the quality of your image and get the smallest size possible? These are highly debatable, but Google does favor certain ones over others and we’ll discuss why.
- Image Size – Image size matters, but it can change depending on your niche. So how do you know what size is good and what size isn’t?
- Compression – One of the reasons why websites run slow is because of big images. So how do you compress your images without losing quality? What if you already have 1000’s of images on your site? Do you have to compress them one by one? That would be a nightmare. We’ll discuss ways to automate this tedious, boring – yet important process.
- File Names – Most people skip this one. But the name of your file is in fact important. While yes, you could name it the keyword of your choice, it’s important to do some reverse engineering first which we’ll show you how.
- The ALT Tag – A secret method that works time and time again to outrank the competition. This is one of the few methods that most people are aware of.
- Audit Automation – Secret tip that will help uncover holes in your website that need to be plugged up that you would normally have overlooked with the naked eye.
- Plus a whole lot more…