Learn How To Profit From CPA Networks Without Having To Be A Paid Traffic Pro… Starting Today
What if you could make money without selling anything?
All you had to do is to get a lead to take action, whether it be filling out a form, signing up on a list, a push notification, or taking a specific action. This is what CPA is all about and CPA stands for Cost Per Action.
CPA isn’t new by any means and the CPA business can be tough for especially newbies. Generating profit from CPA offers isn’t as simple as just pointing a traffic source towards any offer, running a Facebook ad campaign, etc. is extremely hard unless you know what you’re doing.
The sad truth is that many gurus oversell the dream of an easy business model. Plus, you have to spend a good wad of cash until you find a winning campaign.
But what if there was an easier way?
Now, this isn’t another b.s. business model. This is an evolution in the CPA market and it’s what we call Smart CPA offers. They convert really well – even for newbies dipping their feet in.
A Quick Overview Of What You’ll Discover
- Introduction to CPA 2.0 – Learn the honest truth and what steps you need to take to get there, and what you need to get started
- The Good and The Bad – Why this industry can sometimes get a bad name. What CPA companies may or may not do to you
- Protecting Yourself – How can you know you if you are driving leads for a good CPA network? Meaning one that will pay you?
- Increase Your Approval Rate – Getting into CPA networks isn’t as easy as 1, 2, 3 – especially if you are a newbie. To best understand how to get accepted into the top CPA networks, you need to understand what they are looking for and most importantly – what they are NOT looking for
- Evolution of CPA
- CPA Networks That Buy Your Traffic – This is a little different from a Smart Offer, but another revenue source that is super easy for newbies to get started with literally now
- Traffic Sources – There are many different traffic sources that you can use. It’s easy to get lost in the sea of different paths. Some people recommend Facebook ads, but honestly, that is one of the hardest routes because you will need complex funnels to convert your traffic
- Pop Ads Traffic Source – To help you get started, we will be using Pop Ads as our traffic source. You can use other pop sources like Pop cash, but we like Pop Ads more. You will need access to a CPA network with Smart Offers
- Plus a whole lot more…